Sort Option
  • Listing ID
  • Built up Area
  • Price
  • Pictures
  • Add date
Grid
List
RSS

Residential

5514 Stallion Ln., Laredo, Texas 78046

3Bedroom(s)
2Bathroom(s)
2Parking(s)
1,500Sqft
18Picture(s)
Beautiful Home locted in Newly Developed Wright Ranch Subdivison, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, Large Master with walk-in closet.
$1,500

Residential

5514 Stallion Ln., Laredo, Texas 78046
3Bedroom(s)
2Bathroom(s)
2Parking(s)
1,500Sqft
Beautiful Home locted in Newly Developed Wright Ranch Subdivison, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, Large Master with walk-in closet.
$1,500

Residential

5514 Stallion Ln., Laredo, Texas 78046
3Bedroom(s)
2Bathroom(s)
$1,500

Residential

313 Victoria St, LAREDO, Texas 78040

1Bedroom(s)
1Bathroom(s)
1Parking(s)
708Sqft
10Picture(s)
Great investment property !!
$37,900

Residential

313 Victoria St, LAREDO, Texas 78040
1Bedroom(s)
1Bathroom(s)
1Parking(s)
708Sqft
Great investment property !!
$37,900

Residential

313 Victoria St, LAREDO, Texas 78040
1Bedroom(s)
1Bathroom(s)
$37,900

Residential

3418 Santa Barbara St, Laredo, Texas 78046

2Bedroom(s)
1Bathroom(s)
1Parking(s)
884Sqft
11Picture(s)
$92,900

Residential

3418 Santa Barbara St, Laredo, Texas 78046
2Bedroom(s)
1Bathroom(s)
1Parking(s)
884Sqft
$92,900

Residential

3418 Santa Barbara St, Laredo, Texas 78046
2Bedroom(s)
1Bathroom(s)
$92,900

Residential

3409 Cuatro Vientos Dr, Laredo, Texas Area, Texas 78046-6978

3Bedroom(s)
2Bathroom(s)
2Parking(s)
1,722Sqft
12Picture(s)
$164,900

Residential

3409 Cuatro Vientos Dr, Laredo, Texas Area, Texas 78046-6978
3Bedroom(s)
2Bathroom(s)
2Parking(s)
1,722Sqft
$164,900

Residential

3409 Cuatro Vientos Dr, Laredo, Texas Area, Texas 78046-6978
3Bedroom(s)
2Bathroom(s)
$164,900

Multi-family

815 S Canada Ave, Laredo, Texas 78043

7,384Sqft
10Picture(s)
Property can be sold together with neighboring property for whole city block
$750,000

Multi-family

815 S Canada Ave, Laredo, Texas 78043
7,384Sqft
Property can be sold together with neighboring property for whole city block
$750,000

Multi-family

815 S Canada Ave, Laredo, Texas 78043
$750,000

Land

U.S. Hwy 59, Laredo, Texas 78044

43,560Sqft
13Picture(s)
One acre for lease on Hwy 59 East, frontage road, fully fenced, leveled property!
$360

Land

U.S. Hwy 59, Laredo, Texas 78044
43,560Sqft
One acre for lease on Hwy 59 East, frontage road, fully fenced, leveled property!
$360

Land

U.S. Hwy 59, Laredo, Texas 78044
$360

Commercial retail/office

1103 Grant St, Laredo, Texas 78040

1Room(s)
3Bathroom(s)
8,338Sqft
20Picture(s)
$5,000

Commercial retail/office

1103 Grant St, Laredo, Texas 78040
1Room(s)
3Bathroom(s)
8,338Sqft
$5,000

Commercial retail/office

1103 Grant St, Laredo, Texas 78040
1Room(s)
3Bathroom(s)
$5,000

Commercial retail/office

2311 Saturn Dr, Laredo, Texas 78045

1Room(s)
2Bathroom(s)
7,387Sqft
20Picture(s)
For Rent / Lease: B4 Zone - Office, Hospitality, All Businesses Welcome!!! Behind Sames Energy Arena!! 7,387 SQFT Living Area, 33,976 sqft lot!!! 90% complete!! Tenant Must finish the other 10% to make it unique for his or her business needs.
$5,600

Commercial retail/office

2311 Saturn Dr, Laredo, Texas 78045
1Room(s)
2Bathroom(s)
7,387Sqft
For Rent / Lease: B4 Zone - Office, Hospitality, All Businesses Welcome!!! Behind Sames Energy Arena!! 7,387 SQFT Living Area, 33,976 sqft lot!!! 90% complete!! Tenant Must finish the other 10% to make it unique for his or her business needs.
$5,600

Commercial retail/office

2311 Saturn Dr, Laredo, Texas 78045
1Room(s)
2Bathroom(s)
$5,600

Commercial retail/office

3619 Springfield Ave, Laredo, Texas 78040

1Room(s)
1Bathroom(s)
1,443Sqft
20Picture(s)
Amazing investment opportunity! A fully functioning and equipped laundromat with 6 apartment units in the back of the property generating more revenue. Situated in central Laredo, it's a must act property.
$545,000

Commercial retail/office

3619 Springfield Ave, Laredo, Texas 78040
1Room(s)
1Bathroom(s)
1,443Sqft
Amazing investment opportunity! A fully functioning and equipped laundromat with 6 apartment units in the back of the property generating more revenue. Situated in central Laredo, it's a must act property.
$545,000

Commercial retail/office

3619 Springfield Ave, Laredo, Texas 78040
1Room(s)
1Bathroom(s)
$545,000

Commercial retail/office

517 Shiloh Dr, Laredo, Texas 78045

11Room(s)
2Bathroom(s)
940Sqft
10Picture(s)
NORTH LAREDO OFFICE FOR RENT! RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BUSINESS NEST. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! 940 SQFT IN UNIT #1.
$1,000

Commercial retail/office

517 Shiloh Dr, Laredo, Texas 78045
11Room(s)
2Bathroom(s)
940Sqft
NORTH LAREDO OFFICE FOR RENT! RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BUSINESS NEST. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! 940 SQFT IN UNIT #1.
$1,000

Commercial retail/office

517 Shiloh Dr, Laredo, Texas 78045
11Room(s)
2Bathroom(s)
$1,000

Land

6947 Enlace Rd, Laredo, Texas 78043

19,206Sqft
10Picture(s)
For Sale!!!! Corner Lot available! Mixed residential, approx. 19,260 sq. ft., great opportunity for an investment.
$40,000

Land

6947 Enlace Rd, Laredo, Texas 78043
19,206Sqft
For Sale!!!! Corner Lot available! Mixed residential, approx. 19,260 sq. ft., great opportunity for an investment.
$40,000

Land

6947 Enlace Rd, Laredo, Texas 78043
$40,000

Residential

205 Date Palm Dr., LAREDO, Texas 78045

4Bedroom(s)
2Bathroom(s)
2Parking(s)
2,004Sqft
20Picture(s)
Beautiful house, 4 bedroom, 2 full baths, 2004 sq,ft,La.
$257,900

Residential

205 Date Palm Dr., LAREDO, Texas 78045
4Bedroom(s)
2Bathroom(s)
2Parking(s)
2,004Sqft
Beautiful house, 4 bedroom, 2 full baths, 2004 sq,ft,La.
$257,900

Residential

205 Date Palm Dr., LAREDO, Texas 78045
4Bedroom(s)
2Bathroom(s)
$257,900
1485 Results returned.Per Page

 

Style Selector
Select the layout
Choose the theme
Preset colors
No Preset
Select the pattern